This weekend should be pretty low key. I really need to weed my garden and plant some stuff, but with all the rain I'm not sure how much will happen. Tomorrow is Ash's 2nd birthday party. It should be fun. I worry a little b/c the party is at noon and Gus' nap is at 12:30...so he's going to either have to skip his nap or take it later in the day. I hope he'll just crash for an hour or so after the party. We will see...but the party should be fun. I can't believe these kids are turning 2!
So here's a photo of me at 28 weeks pregnant. I should probably clean up the room before taking these photos, but I never think to do it. The baby is kicking often and we actually saw my stomach move last night. Less than three months to go...hopefully! Every time I look at a photo of myself I realize how much more my face is filling out in this pregnancy. It's weird how pregnancies can be so different. Oh, and I'm anxiously awaiting news that my friend, Jessica, has had her baby. She is due May 11, so we're just waiting to hear the great news! The crazy part is that Jessica doesn't know the sex of the baby but her husband, Nick, does. We'll all know soon enough. Hilarious.

Here's a fun video of Gus just being Gus. Oh, no worries, Ruby didn't hurt him. Fun with cats and toddlers. Gus is my little sugar pants, he is.
2 comments:
OMG, I just looked at this. First of all, you look great! Second, that video is priceless. Gus is going to love that someday.. looking at your tummy which you are able to videotape yourself. That's so cute when he points to his own bellybutton! Of course, my favorite part is "flat cat" hanging out there on the bed. :) He/She will never die will he/she?
Wow, such a great video! I love how Gus pauses for a moment to take a look at his finger after his altercation with Ruby, funny. Eli likes to find his belly button while Gus is finding his in the video, it's pretty cute :-)
Post a Comment