Cleo had her 1-month doctor appt. today and here are her stats:
9 lbs. 8 oz. (yahoo!) = 54% weight
21" long = 40% height
Head is 14.25" = 23% for head circ
I actually asked the doctor to weigh her again for me b/c I thought the nurse had made a mistake. I thought she was in the 8 lbs. range, but she's really 9 lbs. 8 oz, which is super exciting! She's gained nearly 3 lbs. in a month, which I am happy about. What I wasn't happy about was waiting for an hour to get into the doctor for my scheduled appointment, b/c they had a "crazy morning." They seem to always have "crazy mornings" when I'm there. I like our pediatrician, but I'm going to explore others at this point. I'm sick of the long waits. By the time we left, we had been there for 1.5 hours, Gus was starving (and cranky) and Cleo was starving (and crying). It was a fun ride home. :)
ek
2 comments:
Why do some doctors overbook like that? It's so irritating. It's like they think they are the only doctor in town. That's ridiculous, especially when they deal with children.
Yea for Cleo!! I'm so glad she's growing so fast! :)
Ugh, I hate those long waits! But she gained 3 pounds? wow. You must be burning a lot of calories feeding. :)
Post a Comment