Which photo is the winner this year for our holiday card? Who knows...we'll most likely go through yet another photo "session" tomorrow, since we couldn't find a winner out of the first two sessions! But we did get some fun outtakes, so enjoy! Oh, and more photos are updated on our flickr account.
Gus and Cleo and Charlie the Cat
The meltdown begins

My favorite photo...this is when Cleo's head started spinning!
Gus is out (and yes, he was holding Cleo up!)
Take two: second photo session (new outfits even!) and it was rocky from the start
Can you tell Gus isn't loving this experience?
This was near the end...now I know what parents go through trying to get the perfect photo!
2 comments:
Hilarious pics. Did you ever get the perfect pic w/ both of them? I tried the same thing and failed. How funny.
Yes.. we did the same thing on Saturday and came up with something, but it still isn't my favorite ever.. However, I had to get the cards ordered! we were both about to kill each other and Solomon by the end. I love all of the "cutting room floor pics" though. :)
Post a Comment