A visit from the Dierks
Good girl
Sleepy little sis
Gus always has crazy bedhead in the morning
Tourney time is here. I always get super duper nervous this time of year, so I'm trying to mellow out. It's hard! I want so badly to win the whole thing, but I always tell myself just getting to the Final Four would be great.
The kids are doing well. Gus is really into imaginative play right now. He "cuts our fingernails" for us and "fixes us pizza" and we have picnics all the time in the living room. He's also super into music right now--sings all the time, and has a few favorite CDs (Fleet Foxes, Music Go Music, The Chipmunks, The Soft Pack). He loves our new piano-both kids do. Gus is learning how to play some simple songs and we're going to make sure they both have lessons. Cleo is a doll. She's keeping up with big brother and loves him to bits. We are trying to grow her hair out a bit, but I gave in and trimmed her bangs today. They are a tad short...a la Jim Carrey's character in "Dumb and Dumber"--oops! But she's still cute, of course.
That's all for now...Rock Chalk!
2 comments:
I swear I cut Carina's bangs too short every single time...Tourney time!!! I've had plans to go out this Sat for over a month but now that I realize KU will (hopefully) be playing, I don't know want to. I mean, obviously cancel my plans, but I really wanted to see the silent movie set to live music. Bummer. Between Ku and a silent movie, I guess KU wins.
That's funny about the bangs... I've never had the courage to give Solomon any haircuts. I don't even know how to cut curls at all. Hopefully Spring Break is quiet for you this week at work. Can't wait to get these games going this week... nervous!!
Post a Comment