Friday, June 20, 2008

Fozzy update and TGIF!

My sonogram went well yesterday. Fozzy looks to be doing well in utero. He/she has been very active and somewhat stubborn during the sonos I've had, so that's funny. The sono technician wasn't able to do much yesterday b/c Fozzy was having none of it. Fozzy's sign will be Leo, just like Gus, so that's two Leos in a row for us. But they will be natural leaders, and that's what I'll tell myself when they are being very, very stubborn or "independent." :) I'm still tracking pretty much on schedule w/ my due date, but if anything, I'm actually a bit behind, meaning I could go late with this one. But I don't really trust these machines all that much for 100% accuracy, so we'll see. This baby is measuring a bit smaller than Gus was at this point, so that's interesting to know. But all is within the average range, so we're fine. Maybe Fozzy will have some massive growth spurt in the last month? Yikes! Right now Fozzy weighs about 4 1/2 lbs. or so, give or take.

Oh, Gus just woke up from his nap. He's hanging with me as I type this. We are going to the Farmer's Market tomorrow morning and then to some garage sales. Andy is painting the baby's room tomorrow. We've decided to go with white/off white as the color. Sounds boring, but the room is rather small-ish so this will work. We'll color the room with accessories. I'm trying to find some fun, bright curtains that match w/ our bedding and a rug, too. Oh, and wall art. We need to figure it out soon!

Our 6th wedding anniversary is Sunday so Andy and I are going out for dinner tonight. Annie is coming over to hang with Gus. I'm not sure where we're going, but it will be nice to go out somewhere.

I think now I'm going to turn the sprinkler on for Gus and watch him have a blast in the backyard!

ek

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Glad it went well... this post will probably prompt many to speculate that you're having a girl.. :) Have a great weekend!

Cherie Che-Rai said...

Hi Erin, I can't believe how far along you are now. Need to see a pic of your belly! Congrats to you and Andy-- can you believe it? 6 years! I hope you enjoyed your date! Guster is a cutie-- thanks again for the pic, it's on our fridge. Lemme know if you want to go to the water park at Loose Park, the boys would LOVE it!
Hugs! -C

Unknown said...

I agree with Cherie - we need a new pic! Glad things are going well.