
Gus had his 2 1/2 year physical today. He's 37.5" tall and 34 lbs. = 86% for height and 88% for weight. He is and always has been our sturdy kid. He's pacing to be over 6 feet tall, so we shall see. We will have a big, stocky boy and a short, petite little lady, or maybe he'll stop growing and she'll have a crazy growth spurt and she'll be the tall one. Who knows!
The weekend was swell. We had family in for Cleo's baptism. It was very nice, and she wore a lovely dress. I have no photos posted yet b/c I cannot find the camera cord...I've searched high and low for the thing and cannot locate it. Once I find it I'll post new photos from the weekend.
The weather this week is so lovely. It's awesome out today but I'm trying to keep the kids on somewhat of a nap sked, so I feel like I'm inside most of the time. Cleo is still napping right now (she kinda skipped her morning nap b/c of the doc appointment, so she's been sleeping since 1pm...and it's almost 4pm). I may need to get the little lady up soon so we can enjoy the sunshine.
More later!
1 comment:
Where did you get that awesome outfit for Gus?!! Adorably 70s!! hahah.
Post a Comment