Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patty's Day

I always look a bit tired in photos...b/c I am!

Molly has a grip on her cousin.

Rory and Cleo. We took Cleo's pants off b/c it was so hot. I wish I could get away with that when I overheat.


This is the second time I've posted this. The first time my laptop decided to freeze up and ignore my commands, so I had to restart the computer. Fun times. I'm surprised I have the patience to do this again. Here goes!

So today is St. Patrick's Day and we went to the parade downtown on Mass Street. We met my Mom and my niece and nephews, as well as Hannah, Ash and Eloise, Hannah's parents and Mo and Zeke. It was fun and the parade was very Lawrence (quite a variety of crazy and fun floats!) We then went out for lunch w/ my Mom and the kids. Gus and Cleo were so sacked by the time we got home that they were both in bed before 7pm tonight. They are sunkissed, too. It was 80 degrees! Rock on.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Such cute photos. I love Cleo's little legs sticking out. It made me smile.

Cherie Che-Rai said...

So cute! I wish i could have been enjoying a parade yesterday!

Lindi Ben said...

80 freakin degrees??!!! Ugh, I hate New England this time of the year!! The pics are so sunny and green and fun. :) Cleo is so cute.