She's not exactly looking at the camera, but this is a good picture to show off her eye color. Gus had green eyes when he was Cleo's age, so my guess is she will have blue. We will see.
Cleo doing what she loves...hanging in the Exersaucer outside by the wind chimes. She loves the wind chimes.The weekend was great. I went to Wichita to visit Kelly and had a great time catching up. We had a beer at Kirby's. I had never been and I really enjoyed it. It had the same cozy feel of the Replay or the Beachwood (Chicago bar). We watched the tournament which was so fun to watch with Kelly, and we got to eat out (without the kids...gasp!), so that was a treat, seriously. I also got my Solomon fix. I saw him for a bit before he went to Kelly's Mom's house. He's so freakin' cute. I could have played with him all day. And then KU won on Sunday, which of course made the wknd so sweet! Positive vibes for a win over MSU Friday night...
The weather here has been so lovely, but I'm afraid it's going to be chilly this week and weekend (in the 40's...yuk). I wish it would just stay in the 70's. We had an amazing thunderstorm last night, too, and the winds were insane! It was so fun to listen to. I really love spring thunderstorms. I don't so much love the tornado warnings that sometimes come with them, but that's to be expected in Kansas. I'm sure we will get a bunch of warnings once Andy goes out of town. He travels a lot coming up, and we always joke that when he's out of town someone either gets sick or there's a tornado or bad storm. It's true.
3 comments:
OMG, that picture of Cleo in the exersaucer is TO DIE FOR! Soooo cute. What a sweetie!
I'm so glad you had fun in Wichita! It was so good to see you and hang out.
I'm sure the video is uber cute but just that pic of Cleo is so cute too. Wichita sounds fun. I would have loved to have heard that thunderstorm and wind!
PS - Don't you hate wasted time when technology is involved. Ugh.
Yes-- the blogger video upload has been torturous for me as well. I absolutely LOVE the pics of Miss Cleo. She is UBER cute! Wish I was able to hang with you and Kel, but looking forward to it in May!
Post a Comment