Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy June 1st

It's June 1 and I can't believe how fast May flew by.
The weekend has been nice. Friday night after Andy got home from Michigan, we pigged out on La Familia (I love their shrimp tacos so much) and watched a great movie, The Savages. Saturday we ran some errands and had an afternoon bbq at our place. It was really fun. The kids (Ash, Ollie and Gus) had a blast running around outside. Today Gus got us up bright and early at 6am and I feel like it should be 3pm or something (it's only 11:30am). Andy is finishing the assembly of Gus' new toddler bed. Tonight will be his first night in the toddler bed. Wish us luck! Oh, later today we are going to a co-worker's wedding here in Lawrence. Should be nice...the wedding is at Danforth on campus and the reception is at the Eldridge Hotel.

Here's a cute photo that I lifted from Andy's sister, Jenny. It's too cute and pretty much sums up our Iowa trip--bubbles! The boys wanted to do nothing all weekend but play with bubbles on the porch. So fun and exhausting! :)


More photos have been posted to our flickr account. Until later...
ek


3 comments:

Kelly said...

What a cutie Gus is. I just blew some bubbles a few weeks ago. Kiddos do love those. The toddler bed is cute.

Anonymous said...

Who got married? Anyone I know? I guess if you wanted to post that you would have posted it. Maybe I should call you.

Unknown said...

ooo, big boy bed - how exciting! Be sure to update us on the wakings at night. :)