I'm taking a page out of Cherie's book and listing my resolutions for 2009 so I can put them on "paper" and keep track of them. Otherwise, I just have fleeting memories of them every once in awhile and I end up feeling terribly guilty for not applying myself! Here we go...
1) Exercise 2-3 times a week. I've love to do more, but this is realistic with two small kids.
2) Lose the remaining 10 lbs. of baby weight. This will basically put me back at my pre-Gus weight.
3) Go on more dates with Andy and work on not taking each other for granted.
4) Learn how to sew. I will enroll my Mother to teach me...she doesn't know this yet.
5) Take a knitting class. Try really hard not to give up like I did with my crochet class.
6) To quote Wayne Simien from a recent story in the Lawrence Journal World, Andy and I want to "increase our level of giving, not our level of living." Be more philanthropic.
7) Stop cussing...I've cut back quite a bit since having kids (listen to me, I sound like a smoker or something), but when I get mad, the profanity is my cartharsis. I can do it.
Happy 2009!
4 comments:
Good luck with them all! Maybe I need to profess mine in my blog as well!
Good for you Erin! Those sound great! You should do the Lawrence 5K when I do the half!
Don't you try to stop cussing every year, or am I thinking of someone else? :) I like how Cherie is encouraging you to add another resolution. haha.
Yes, that is me...Andy just laughs when I tell him I'm going to stop cussing b/c he's heard it before. :)
Post a Comment