Photo of little missy in the bath. She loves it. And a fun video showing you the dynamic between brother and sister right now. It's so hilarious to watch them together. Enjoy!
OMG, that video is hilarious.. I always love the "helpfulness" that isn't always so "helful"... Gus putting more water in Cleo's tub. That's so sweet. She's a good bathtub baby.
I'll have to watch this again w/out my background noise. Cleo and Gus are so freakin' cute. Isn't it weird to see a little version of Andy in the tub? I guess not anymore to you, but it's like a rounder-faced version of your husband taking a bath w/ a baby. I love how Gus tries to reason and talk you into his water ideas.
Oliver has been watching the bath video and is over the moon that he gets to see Gus tomorrow. Right now he is demanding that I "turn Gus back on". Such a cute video.
This is so funny! I love how Gus is exercising so much restraint. You can tell he really wants to put water on her again, but he's listening to you, so he gets as close as he possibly can--pouring it in her tub but not actually ON her. I love them.
5 comments:
OMG, that video is hilarious.. I always love the "helpfulness" that isn't always so "helful"... Gus putting more water in Cleo's tub. That's so sweet. She's a good bathtub baby.
Oops.. meant "helPful". :)
I'll have to watch this again w/out my background noise. Cleo and Gus are so freakin' cute. Isn't it weird to see a little version of Andy in the tub? I guess not anymore to you, but it's like a rounder-faced version of your husband taking a bath w/ a baby. I love how Gus tries to reason and talk you into his water ideas.
Oliver has been watching the bath video and is over the moon that he gets to see Gus tomorrow. Right now he is demanding that I "turn Gus back on". Such a cute video.
This is so funny! I love how Gus is exercising so much restraint. You can tell he really wants to put water on her again, but he's listening to you, so he gets as close as he possibly can--pouring it in her tub but not actually ON her. I love them.
Post a Comment