Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cleo turns 9 months

Cleo turns 9 months tomorrow and we took her to the doctor today. She's 26" = 9% for height and just under 18 lbs. = 35% for weight. Still a short little chunk of love. He said she's healthy, and he noticed her personality is very outgoing already, so we may have a little extrovert on our hands. He also noticed she is very touchy (she loves to kiss most everyone *open mouth* and she loves to hug and grab, even more than Gus ever did). She'll be that kid that either brightens everyone's day with a hug, or she'll scare or annoy some folks b/c she's too touchy. Ha.

Other than that, just enjoying having the sliding glass door open already this morning (going to be over 70 degrees today and 80 degrees later this week and weekend!!!). Will take the kids outside today, after the naps.

Andy has been traveling quite a bit this month. He returns tomorrow and then goes back out next week. I'm glad we have him for the rest of the week and weekend. We're going to work on the front yard this weekend. We've ripped (I should say Andy did it) the ivy out in the front and we're going to put in new plants, flowers, etc...new landscaping, and border it with some stones. It should be very cool when we're done. I'm excited. Depending on how it turns out (ha), I'll post some before and after photos.

Until later.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm glad Cleo is doing well. I think it's fun that she's so affectionate. Can't wait to see the landscaping work when I'm there for your bday!