Thursday, December 6, 2007

Feed Me, Seymour!

Okay, I had to post this b/c it's pretty funny. I just called my daycare provider to tell her I'm going to pick Gus up a bit early today, and when she picked the phone up all I could hear was Gus screaming at the top of his lungs. I know that scream. It's the "feed me now or die" scream. I laughed uncomfortably and asked Jen if that was Gus. She confirmed it was him and he wanted his food (it was lunch time). She seemed to think it was as funny as I thought it was, but ooops, sorry Jen! He's a really mellow little dude most of the time, but when he's hungry, seriously, watch out. He'll freak on you if you don't feed him immediately. I can totally relate. Speaking of food, I'm off to lunch.

ek

1 comment:

Kelly said...

that's so funny.. When you're hungry, you're hungry.. it's not a laughing matter...