So excited, so excited, so nervous, so nervous. So excited. Woo-hoo! I'm bummed b/c I have a video of the craziness of downtown Mass St. from Saturday night (Andy and I went down there and Lindsey and Anthony stayed at our house for a bit while Gus slept), but I can't get it to download on my work computer...so I'll try to add it later, but we'll see. It's hilarious! So many crazy, drunk fans. It was insane. I LOVE IT.I'm at work and I wore my lucky KU t-shirt, brought my lucky KU sweatshirt and dressed Gus in his lucky KU sweatshirt. Andy is in his lucky KU t-shirt, too, so we're covered.
ALL I CAN SAY IS ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK, GO KU! LET'S BRING HOME THE CHAMPIONSHIP! 20 YEARS IN THE MAKING!
(So I lifted this photo from the JW website...I give them props for it, though. I love this look from my boo, Darnell. So cute.)
No comments:
Post a Comment