
First of all, here's a photo of me at 22 weeks. It's not the best photo I've ever taken, but it's a nice depiction of the belly size. I was rather tired (if you can't tell) when this was taken, and pardon the messy dresser behind me. :) Fozzy swims around often and is starting to kick around more. Sonogram is in 2 weeks. I'm excited to see him/her up close!
April is such a great month. It hasn't even been that warm yet, but it's early, and I feel like April is going to be great. Our little daffodils and tulips are starting to bloom, so that is nice. I wish I had planted more last fall, but I will make a note to plant more this fall. I can't wait to get into my garden, though. I have so many plants I want to add and I want to have a veggie garden this summer, too. I remember weeding my garden at our old bungalow when I was 8-9 months pregnant with Gus, and although I had to take many breaks, it was nice.
I wonder when Molly is going to have her little one? I can't wait to hear and I wish her the best. I know she and Dan are probably so anxious.
I've had some nasty, terrible heartburn/indigestion lately, so I'm on medication for that. I hate taking any medication (besides the prenatal vitamin) during pregnancy, but my doc said it's fine to take. It has been helping a bit with the pain. The other night I literally could not eat anything b/c it hurt so bad. I had to go to bed early. I had heartburn w/ Gus, but nothing like this. Crazy! This baby is going to owe me big time... ha!
This weekend should be fun and stressful, the stressful part being the KU game! KU of course plays tomorrow night in the Final Four game. I'm so freakin' nervous I can't even think about it, but I just know we'll be fine. I think a lot of folks expect KU to lose, so that's good for us! I like being the underdogs...I wonder if Memphis or UCLA will win? I've watched them both play and they are both very good. It's hard to say, but I give the edge to Memphis b/c they are so fast. But UCLA has that Love guy, and he's a warrior. He scares me!
Sunday we're throwing a baby shower for our friends Jessica and Nick. (it's so funny, but when Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey broke up, Chris Jankowski, another friend, called me and said, "Erin, did you hear Jessica and Nick broke up?" thinking I would fall for it and think he was talking about our friends Jessica and Nick. But Chris forgot he was talking to me and I read every US Magazine out there, so I knew he was talking about the celebretards! Funny aside...anyhoo). So (our friends) Jess and Nick are due May 11 and we're having a coed bbq shower at our house Sunday. Should be really fun, and the weather is supposed to be in the lower 60's, so I'll take that! The kids can run around in the backyard and the adults can sit around and eat brats and drink beer. That is a Lawrencian party if I've ever heard of one. Too bad we don't have a live band, but we'll have the radio on. :)
Here's a sweet photo of Gus. He almost looks like he's posing for a senior photo or something, with his hands positioned the way they are!

ROCK CHALK! GO JAYHAWKS!
ek
2 comments:
You look great Erin! I got an email from Lindi today, so I think Molly has had the baby, I need to check my phone. I'll let you know. Gus is a sweetie! Enjoy the weekend! Hopefully your heartburn won't act up!
That picture is soooo senior photoesque! I love it. He just needs a class ring on to shine towards the camera or perhaps an "'08" just beneath him. It's so cute. YOu do look great girl. So slim and just a belly!
Post a Comment