Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gobble Gobble, Part II

We're so hungry, we're all going a little crazy

Lindsey and Anthony after eating

Lucy


Pop and Cleo


Rob and Tira and Gus and I

Crazy Awesome Kerry

Poor Cleo doesn't feel so good

We had a great Thanksgiving at my parents. It was a really nice group: myself, Andy, the kids, Anthony, Lindsey, Kerry and Mom and Dad. Oh, and Lucy the dog. We all had such a great time together. My friend from high school, Rob, dropped by with his daughter, Tira. I haven't seen Rob for years and years, so it was really wonderful to see him and meet Tira. Unfortunately little Miss Cleo has been kinda sick all day, so we've had to watch her. I'm going to take her to the doctor tomorrow morning. She wasn't her cheery self today, which made me feel sad. But hopefully it is just a simple virus or something. More later...

2 comments:

Lindi Ben said...

Oh my gosh, Erin, she is so freakin' cute. Just a perfect little face. Great pics.

Kelly said...

Love the photos girl!