Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Little tidbits

A few random things about the kiddos that I'd like to capture:
  • As I was rocking Cleo to sleep the other night, Gus came into her room and said the following: "Penis? Where are you penis? Mom, where's my penis?" It was, needless to say, amazing.
  • Cleo is sitting up all by herself now, which is fun. She isn't crawling yet, but she rolls all over the place and is kinda scooting on her stomach (backwards).
  • We've started giving Cleo and Gus baths together. At first Gus didn't really like it--he wanted the bath all to himself. Now he requests that they take a bath together. We put Cleo in her infant bathtub, sitting up, and Gus sits in the regular bathtub. It works well, and they both love it. Gus will give her toys to play with, and she splashes all over the place, which cracks Gus up. She LOVES the bath so much. It is so fun. I should take photos. They will both kill us someday for the photos, I'm sure! :)
  • Tonight at dinner Andy told Gus he was going to get a timeout b/c he wouldn't eat any of his dinner, and he was throwing his food around the table. Gus then said, "I want a timeout, Dad. Can I have timeout now?" Yeah...

4 comments:

Kelly said...

That's cute about the timeout. Did he ever find the penis?

megan said...

Oliver is so into his penis too since we potty trained him. The other morning at breakfast he asked Blake, "Dad, how big is my penis? (no answer from Blake as his mouth hangs open) It is SO big!" What do you even say to that?

Loving the blog!

Cherie Che-Rai said...

Boys and the pnis comments. It will never end. lol

It'll be sooner than you think and Cleo will be crawling all over the place!

Lindi Ben said...

I love it when the baths are simultaneous. Saves time and energy. I also like when kids begin to OPT for time-out. interesting. Gus...I'm laughing just thinking of him telling you guys these things.