Things are work are super busy right now, so I will keep this short.
Andy surprised us with an earlier flight last night, so he got home around 7pm instead of 10pm, which was awesome. We were able to have dinner together and hang out a bit. I made pesto pasta with shrimp and PIGGED out. I love shrimp so much, so when I make it I just go a little crazy. I think (know) I ate too much because I had a stomach ache all night.
I used part of my day yesterday to shop a bit before my eye appt. I got quite a bit of our xmas shopping done, which is great. It was difficult shopping with Gus because I went to little shops that had no carts. It is so hard to do anything with a 15-month old without a cart or stroller, and I totally forgot to bring the stroller. So I carried him for quite some time and my arm was killing me. But we were productive. I think I will try to shop online for most of the rest of the holiday gifts. God bless online shopping.
That is all I have for today. Back to work.
1 comment:
Carrying kids is a good workout!
Post a Comment