It's Thanksgiving eve and it's sleeting in Lawrence (snowing in Kansas City, I believe). I like it, but I guess I didn't realize the change in weather would be so dramatic. It was over 70 degrees yesterday and now it's around 30 degrees. But it's fun to break out the winter coats and whatnot.
I just ran a few errands during my lunch period. After my run to Target and home to eat some soup (and watch Days of our Lives, of course), I stopped to get gas. While I was in line to pay for a coffee at the gas station, this woman comes in and goes to the front and asks the cashier if they sell glass smoking pipes at the store. The cashier was so mad, I thought she was going to go after this woman. I think she was a mega-Christian or something, b/c it really pissed her off and offended her. The woman who asked for the pipe seemed really jacked up on something (I thought that before I heard what she asked for), but good lordy, it was funny more than anything. Maybe she just wanted to smoke a little weed before the big holiday? Hilarious...but maybe it was for meth. If so, that's just sad.
Anyhoot, on that note, happy Thanksgiving, people!
ek
1 comment:
She seriously asked for a glass pipe? OMG! Hilarious.. and sad...
Post a Comment