By the way, did anyone else catch Scrubs last night? I like that show, but I don't schedule my life around it (unlike The Office and 30 Rock). However, I did catch it last night and I found myself laughing SO HARD when Turk and J.D. took their respective babies to the park and J.D. and Turk were talking for their kids, Sam and Izzy. And then J.D. decides to make Sam hit on another baby at the park. It was brilliant and I haven't laughed that hard all week. Making babies (and pets) do funny stuff makes me laugh, anyway, but Turk and J.D. are really funny together. I'll kinda miss that show when it's gone, b/c whenever I do catch it, it's pretty darn funny.
Here's the episode clip from nbc.com. The part that I love is from 2:11 to 3:29. You'll have to put up with an annoying ad. I couldn't find this on YouTube. Oh, the breastfeeding bit at the very beginning is pretty funny, too.
http://www.nbc.com/Scrubs/video/episodes.shtml#vid=189820
ek
3 comments:
It was a good episode - best in a long time. I have to admit that JD's been on my blacklist ever since he started acting like such a big baby over this whole Kim thing. He goes from girl to girl, deciding he just doesn't love them. It goes so far until you think "Well, maybe you're too wrapped up in yourself to see what is great about these girls." He did it Elliot three times!
I know a guy a lot like him who had this exact problem. Of course, he did eventually get it all figured out, and has kept his stylish hairdo throughout it all. But I do hope that its the larger arc of the story - that eventually he learns how to not be so wrapped up in himself. The little hints to that effect in last night's episode were reassuring.
I watched the clip last night.it was so funny. I was cracking up.
hahah - I just watched the opening just now. I don't know why I never watched that show religiously. I always laugh when I watch it.
Post a Comment