So, over lunch today (at home again) I was watching a rerun of the first episode of Rock of Love II (I missed the premiere on Sunday night) and I saw a commercial for that Scott Baio show. It's called Scott Baio (sp?), 46 and Pregnant. I got his age wrong. My mistake. As if increasing the age by one year and changing "Single" to "Pregnant" is going to make that show good. Anyway, the Rock of Love season premiere was everything I had hoped for and more. It was slutty and disgusting and absolutely fall-off-the-couch amazing. I think Bret wears more eyeliner than the some of the 1980's trash on that show. When I watch that show I feel so good about myself.
During my lunch our doorbell rang. I was excited b/c I'm awaiting the arrival of our new duvet cover (the manufacturer screwed up our shipment last week so I'm waiting for the correct thing to actually arrive). But to my dismay, it was some annoying girl selling carpet cleaning services. She looked into the house and said, "Oh, you don't have carpet." She looked really dejected. To which I replied, "Nope, none at all." I handed back the brochure she had given me and shut the door. Ok, so I lied. We have carpet downstairs in the basement and we have area rugs, but beeeeotch, I don't want to be bothered during Rock of Love and Days, ok? Plus I literally ran upstairs to get the door, and preggo girls should never have to run, EVER, unless they somehow want to. But I was so out of breath and I almost missed the elimination round of Rock of Love. All is well, though.
ek
1 comment:
Ha ha! The my bag vs. my bad controversy. I was talking with Chris about that the other day again. It's just an ongoing saga.
Post a Comment